How to Add Additional Workspaces
Ready to start adding workspaces to your Pro account?
Pro plans include three workspaces. Each workspace can have its own branding, colors, access for users, and can be managed centrally from one login. This is a great solution for marketing agencies with multiple clients, companies that have multiple sub-brands or organizing different departments.
How do workspaces work?
- Access and manage all workspaces with one login
- Set the name, logo, colors, and branding for each workspace
- Create custom waivers that are specific to each workspace
- Add users to workspace as needed
How to set up your workspaces:
- Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know you have a Pro subscription, with the names of the workspaces you’d like to add to your account
- We’ll create the workspaces for you, and confirm via email.
- Not ready to have three just yet? You can always message us later to add more.
Your workspaces have been created! What’s next?
- Start customizing your logos and colors. Customize your account.
- Invite your team to collaborate. Add users.
Toggle between your accounts by going to Settings > Workspaces
A few more details
Existing Collectors and videos you have created will stay in the original account and cannot be transferred to your new workspace. Workspaces can all have an internal nickname and externally facing name that would show up on Collectors, videos etc. Those settings can be managed by clicking on the workspace under settings.