How to Set Up Your Brand Kit
We recommend setting up your brand colors and logos right away so that your videos, video collectors, and galleries match your company's style.
You can do this by navigating to Brand Kit shown in the left side menu.
If you don't have the exact hex color codes for your brand handy, you can copy them from an open web page or a file on your computer with the eye dropper tool. Here's how:
- Open our color picker (click on the Background Color or Button & Accent Color bars)
- Click the white paint palette icon
- Click on the black eye dropper icon
- Hover over the source color you'd like to copy
- When you click an item with the eye dropper tool active, its hex color code will be copied into Vocal Video.
The Video Collector Colors will populate to all of your Video Collectors. Likewise, if you make any color/logo changes to one Collector, they will populate out to all of the other Collectors. These colors are also used on your public video pages.
Note: don't use white or a very light color as one of your colors here, because the white text in your video collectors will be hard to read. We're working on making the text color in video collectors customizable.
Have multiple brands or departments that need to use Vocal? Our Pro Plan includes the ability to purchase more workspaces. Upgrade, and let us know you need more brands. We'll help you get them set up.
You can also customize the color palette used in your videos. Learn how here.